We are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone using this website.
• We will not sell, lease or make available your details to any other party, except where you have consented for us to do so.
• We will only send you information that you have agreed to receive, and each time we do so we will offer you the opportunity to amend your details or decline to receive further information if you so wish.
• We will provide aggregated, anonymous data to prospective and current suppliers and sponsors. This data will not be able to be linked to any individual.
• Our site does link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
• We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information on-line over the internet and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
• We may disclose your data if we are either compelled to do so by law, or in response to a valid, legal compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority
Users: (anyone accessing the site and/or using its services)
• Users do not need to enter any personal information to use grassrootsjourneys.com/.org
• If you use the site to send trip or accommodation details to a friend, we will capture your friend’s name and e-mail address. Periodically we may e-mail these people to ask them if they would like to receive newsletters. If they indicate they would not, we will not contact them again.
• We only collect information that we require in order to provide the most relevant information for your interests and requirements.
• We keep all personal information in a secure server that is only accessible by designated employees.
Suppliers: (individuals, companies and/or organisations using the website and its services for commercial reasons, as a displayer and/or purchaser of listings, advertising and/or sponsorship)
• We will provide you with personal information from prospective customers who have enquired about your products or services. We request that you respect their right to privacy by only using this information for the purpose it was intended, and not passing this information on to anyone else.
• When you register and use this website, we will ask you to provide certain data. You will always be notified as to which data will be publicly viewable and which is for private use only. We will store this data securely.
• We require that you keep your contact details updated. It is required for both ourselves and users to contact you about your listing/s on this website. Please remember that unless your data is correct through you keeping your data up to date, the directory is ineffective.
• We will also, occasionally, provide you with details of new services and developments on this website and other related sites which are part of Grassroots Journeys. We will not contact you often for these purposes but it is essential that we can remain in contact with you for the future development of the website, which is operated to assist you in promoting your businesses and to help you reach your global customers.
• If you wish to modify your data, or delist/deactivate any of the settings originally consented to, please email us. If you no longer want your data to appear in the directory, please email us.